BIMM Institute partners with Amex for a unique opportunity
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with American Express to launch a groundbreaking new music initiative called Amex Gold Unsigned, aiming to find an unsigned UK act that will provide the track for a forthcoming national advertising campaign.
The partnership also involves legendary music titles NME and Mixmag and music opportunities platform Syncr. The initiative could potentially provide bedroom producers, garage bands, singer-songwriters, rappers and rising pop stars alike with a shot at their first big break in music.
A shortlist of artists who enter Amex Gold Unsigned will be selected to perform at a live showcase in front of a panel of industry experts. At the end, one artist will be chosen.
As the Amex Gold Unsigned chosen artist, you will:
- Record and release your own single.
- Soundtrack and appear in a national advertising campaign.
- Receive a £10,000 sync fee.
- Perform live at an Amex-sponsored music event.
- Be mentored by experienced industry professionals.
- Receive studio and rehearsal time, songwriting and production support.
- Get playlist pitching to radio, streaming platforms and online publications.
- Feature in a short documentary about Amex Gold Unsigned.
Artists that submit music to the initiative are asked to send between 1 and 3 original tracks that they feel best represent their work as an artist, with any genre welcome. The shortlist and winners will be selected by a panel of industry experts.
Artists can enter Amex Gold Unsigned here. Entries close on 12 June 2022, so be quick!