Creative Futures Bursary
Whether seeking to further your professional experience, learn new skills or develop fresh thinking, a postgraduate course can help you on your way to a successful future in the creative industries.
Our new Creative Futures Bursary aims to enable and encourage those from lower-income backgrounds to pursue full-time or part-time Master’s degree studies at BIMM University.
Successful applicants will receive a cash bursary of £1,000 to support their transition into postgraduate study, buy equipment, or cover the cost of living.
- Value: £1,000
- Available to: Prospective students
- Selection criteria: Financial need
- Eligible fee status: Home (UK domicile only)
- Eligible programmes: All BIMM University postgraduate degrees
- Additional eligibility criteria: Have an annual household income of £25,000 or less
- Duration: The bursary is tenable for one year only unless the student is part-time. In this case, the bursary will be paid 50% in each year of study.
How does an applicant qualify?
Applicants must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Resident in the UK and eligible to pay Home fee rate;
- Have an annual household income of £25,000 or less;
- Have applied and accepted an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate degree in 2023/24
Successful applicants for 2023/24 will be notified in mid-late August 2023.
Register your interest
Please complete our short web form to register your interest in the Creative Futures Bursary, and we will be in touch to start a conversation about your application.
The registration window for the Creative Futures Bursary is now closed for the academic year 2023/24.
For any questions regarding student finance, please contact our Student Finance Team on 0344 2 646 666 or email [email protected]