Important information about BIMM Institute Open Days
We are following government ordinance regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) to prioritise the well-being of our students, staff and guests. We are therefore now holding Virtual Open Days to eliminate the issues with visiting our colleges in person, but are pleased to be able to offer personal tours of our colleges on appointment. Please see below for booking details:
Book a Personal Tour of our BIMM Institute Berlin college
We are pleased to be able to begin offering personal tours of our college in Berlin on an individual basis, based on updated ordinance from the Berlin Senate. These will begin from Tuesday 4th August, and are available weekly on the below days and times:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
- 11:00 – 12:00, 12:00 – 13:00, 13:00 – 14:00
Please be advised that we can only welcome guests to the college who have booked a tour on one of the above-allotted days and times. Availability is limited, so please contact us as soon as possible so we can confirm your appointment with you and tell us what day and time is your preference when contacting us:
Important information about your visit:
BIMM Institute places the safety of all our students, guests and staff in the highest regard, and we are following strict Health & Safety and Risk Assessed guidelines. We are conducting regular deep cleaning of our college spaces, and we have clear policies in place for all staff and students which must be adhered to.
Therefore, on your arrival at our college we request the following:
- All guests must complete a visitor registration form detailing the time and date of your visit plus provide contact information
- Use our provided hand sanitiser on your arrival
- Wear a face-mask throughout the duration of your visit, please bring this with you
- Maintain a minimum of 1.5m social distancing
- Refrain from bringing guests from more than three different households with you, and group sizes no larger than 4 persons in size. Please inform us in advance if you do plan to bring guests with you so we can plan this into your visit
- Contact us if you are concerned you have been in contact with someone/ display symptoms of COVID-19. We will re-arrange a visit with you for 3-weeks or longer in the future if you require time to self-quarantine.
We look forward to welcoming you onsite, showing you our facilities and answering any questions you may have on the day of your visit. If you have any questions please contact us via [email protected], by phone +49 (0) 30 311 99 186 or Live Chat on our website.