Essential Documents for Agents
On this page, you will find all the resources you’ll need to inform prospective students about BIMM.
To save a document, right-click on the link and choose ‘Save Link As’.
Resources for the EU Settlement Scheme
- EU Settlement Scheme Application Checklist (PDF)
- EU Settlement Scheme FAQs (PDF)
- EU Settlement Scheme Glossary (PDF)
Agent Commission For BIMM Institute Hamburg
We regard all educational agents that we work with as essential and highly regarded partners. For 2021, we would like to offer an additional financial incentive for you to promote BIMM in Hamburg.
Special offer for 2021: Hamburg – 20% Commission + £500 per student
BIMM Institute Agents Handbook
The Agents Handbook contains all the information you need about BIMM Institute, our courses, fees, accommodation, visas, key contacts and more.
BIMM Institute Agent Conference 2020
BIMM Institute Prospectuses
To download your copy as a PDF, simply click on the link below:
Download a Further Education prospectus to read about our range of 1-year and 2-year Diploma courses.
Applicants’ Guide To UCAS
- BIMM Institute’s UCAS Application Guide for Undergraduate Courses (PDF)
- BIMM Institute’s Personal Statement Guide (PDF)
- BIMM Germany Application Form for BA and BMus
- BIMM Germany Application Form for MA
- International Diploma Application Form
- MA Popular Music Practice Application Form
- MA in Learning and Teaching in Creative Industries Application Form
- Foundation Diploma in Professional Musicianship Application Form
- Foundation Diploma in Music & Audio Production Application Form
- Foundation Diploma in Music Business Application Form
- Birmingham City Guide (PDF)
- Brighton City Guide (PDF)
- Bristol City Guide (PDF)
- London City Guide (PDF)
- Manchester City Guide (PDF)